Vital Aquatics Africa Herbi - 220 g is a fish food specially designed for herbivorous African cichlids. For better digestion, the feed is made of soft pellets that have a size of Ø1.2 mm.
The feed contains a generous mixture of 6 types of algae (35%), including spirulina, chlorella and kelp. There is no inclusion of rice, grain, soy or corn flour, only healthy vegetables have been added such as broccoli, spinach etc. The feed also contains quality insect meal (5%) and water proteins from ingredients such as: krill, squid, fish and green lipid clam (20%). Garlic is used for digestive and anti-parasitic properties and an herbal extract as a preservative.
- A specialized feed for herbivorous African cichlids
- Contains a generous blend of 6 types of algae (35%)
- Consists of premium ingredients including krill, squid, fish, green lipid clam and insects
- Soft textured pellet for easier and safer digestion
- Sinking pellets that have a size of Ø1.2 mm
- Does not contain grains, soy or corn
- Only natural color enhancements as well as natural antioxidants and preservatives
Developed by a team of fish nutritionists and marine biologists in close collaboration with experienced fish breeders.
Ingredients: Macro and microalgae (35%), molluscs and crustaceans, vegetables, cereal protein extracts, fish and fish derivatives, insect meal, yeast, oils and fats, vitamins and minerals, natural colors such as astaxanthin, natural antioxidants and natural preservatives.